You’re current gaming keypad isn’t a pair of nun chucks, but mine is. You wanna know how I did it?
I bought three pounds of white lotus blossoms and a yellow tracksuit. Then I went scavenging and found some old computer hardware, ginseng, and I think I put a little nutmeg; I put it all in a hot cauldron with dragons engraved on the side and began to conjure the soul of Bruce Lee’s nunchaku to come and transfigure itself with all the sacrifices I offered……….fail. And now all my neighbors think I’m weird.
Then I got the bright idea of checking amazon for a new gaming keyboard and found the Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad.
Damn is that shit shiny.
- Ergonomic form factor and tournament-grade layout
- 16 fully programmable Hyperesponse keys
- Programmable 8-way directional thumb pad and scroll wheel
- Instantaneous switching between 8 key maps
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Stores up to 20 different game profiles
- Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for exceptional comfort
- Backlit keypad and scroll wheel for total control even in dark conditions
- Enhanced Razer configurator software
- Approximate Size : 183 mm / 7.21” (Width) x 159 mm / 6.26” (Height) x 59 mm / 2.32” (Depth)
- Approximate Weight: 297 g / 0.65 lbs
I’ve been gaming for a long time and had yet to succumb to my inner nerd enough to buy a gaming keyboard until this one. It’s been about three weeks and SweetestTaboo(that’s what I call her) is responsive and easy to program.If you’re a World of Warcraft player then this thing is shortcut heaven. Unless of course you can’t read and someone smarter than you is using this article as a bedtime story. If so, nice.
Here’s a video breakdown. I found this is much easier than me making a video because I really don’t want herds of fat nerdy butter-faced nerd chicks clamoring to see more of my burly chest.
Here’s a video of the Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad in action:
Anyway, that’s how you turn your keyboard into a set of nun-chucks. You buy a Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad. It’s only fifty bucks, a small price to play to dominate. It’s comfortable, cheap, and made to be customized.
Click here to see the specs on my nunchaku!
There are over 190 Positive REAL Customer reviews for the Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad on Amazon. These Amazon customer reviews reveal some interesting details about the Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad. Hey! read them prior to making your final purchasing decision though.